Thursday, January 27, 2011

College...good times or bad?

Yesterday I didn't go to class because my first class was at 3:25 and the university was closed at noon and today classes were cancelled this morning. I was in bed till ten this morning just laying there. After Maura got up to go take a shower, I went over to open the blinds. When I looked out the window, the sidewalks infront of Wilkinson Hall (where I live) were not plowed yet and the snow was deep, but the sidewalks infront of Chase Hall and the sidewalks to the road were plowed. I wasn't about to walk through the snow to get to Connecticut Hall (the dining hall). And to boot, there were people infront of Wilkinson Hall shoveling the snow off of the stairs. When I left a couple of hours later, they hadn't made any progress.

Well dad came and picked me up from school, so I can go see Haley's play and for my brother's birthday, which is on Sunday. I get to go back on Sunday and hopefully I can go to class next week. I have yet to have my biology lecture. The professor never showed up on Tuesday and today there was no school. I hope this semester will be better then the last one, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment