Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fire

Today, I was home alone, because everyone has places that they have to go to (school and work). So, of course, I have to take care of the fire. I was using the wood out of the same pile that I was yesterday and this wood won't burn. It has been driving me crazy. I have to leave the door open for it kinda burn.

Tonka was driving me nuts. I was so glad when my mom finally came home, because now he won't leave her alone. The only way that I could be alone was if I could shut the door before he got there. When we were in the kitchen and I was trying to make my self something for lunch and he decided that it would be a good idea to jump on me. I wasn't paying any attention to his barking. But when he jumped on me, I yelled at him and he went into the living room and laid down.

I didn't do much else today. There isn't much to do when I'm the only one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment