Monday, January 10, 2011

Battleship

I am sitting at the kitchen table with Philip and Bill, watching them play battleship. Philip just informed Bill that he has no more ships in A and that he isn't considering it cheating. I don't understand why he would do that. He just told him where his ships aren't, which in turn will make it easier for Bill to win this game, but he doesn't seem to understand. He also told Bill how his boats are positioned. There is no way that he is going to win now.

Well anyways, I had a good day. I took the dog out to play in the snow. He loved it. There are piles of snow at the end of the driveway and he would jump over it as he ran towards me. I think that Tonka is part frog with the way and how much he jumps. After I put him on the lease so I could go get the mail and the garbage can froim the top of the driveway and not have him run off on me. As it turns out, he doesn't like the noise that the garbage can makes. Eariler this morning, Haley was vacuuming the family room. Tonka doesn't like the vacuum either, so he decided that he was going to jump over the couch to a place where the vacuum couldn't get him.

While I was at home by myself, I decided to work out a little bit. It felt so good. I think I am going to do the same routine all the time now. I really like this one over the other ones that I have tried in the past. :)

The day is coming to an end and some much needed relaxation is in order, but of course I have to finish the dishes and convince my boyfriend that he should spend some time with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment