Friday, January 14, 2011

SURPRISE!!

Earlier today, I got a phone call from my dad, saying that I have a package from overseas. I could only think of my cousin, Attila. After we got off of the phone, I told Bill what he had said and asked if we could stop by my house later to see what it was.

From the time that my dad told me to the time I got home, I couldn't get it off of my mind. I didn't ask for anything and I wasn't expecting anything from him. I had no idea what it could have been.

So I finally got home and my dad hands me my mail from the red cross and something else underneath the envelope. I put down the other thing to read what I got from the red cross and then picked up what I had gotten. He had sent me a book, Made in Hungary or Made By Hungarians. I decided that I wanted to start to read this book, so soon after I sat down and started to read it. It has a lot of interesting things that I haven't ever thought of.

But anyways, thank you Attila for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment