Monday, January 10, 2011

Where Does Time Go

It seems like yesterday I was writing on this blog, but it wasn't. This past weekend, I helped Billy studied for the quiz that he has to take this week for his EMT class. To me the information that I was reading to him was interesting and it was to him, but he couldn't sit there and listen for long periods of time. It took awhile to get through the fifty page chapter, but we finally finished it last night. I wish him the best.

Today, I am back at home by myself. I don't know what I am going to do. I am thinking about taking the dog outside for a little bit before lunch. And I can't wait for later when everyone else gets home, so I'm not all by myself, but that won't be for another couple of hours.

O, before I forget, Grammie and Grampa, I shared the curry with BIlly and he and I both enjoyed it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment