Thursday, January 13, 2011

Past Couple of Days

The past couple of days, I have been at my boyfriend's house. He picked me up Tuesday night after his EMT class, so I could help him study for his quiz that he took yesterday. He had thirty questions on it and he had to get twenty-three in order to pass. He got twenty-five right. I am so proud of him. He studied really hard to get that grade.

Today, Billy, Catie (Bill's sister), John (Caitie's boyfriend) and I went to Wesleyan to go sledding. When we go there, there were many little kids sledding down the hill and they were making big holes in the side of the hill making it hard to sled down. Bill decided that he wanted to go down and go off of the jump, so he asked me to borrow my gloves, seeing as he forgot his and asked me to hold on to his glasses. I was hoping to go down soon after he came up, but he decided to try to fix the snow on the way down to the jump, so I couldn't go down. I ended up not going down at all, because the hill was so bad.

Well now I am hoping to get a better nights rest then I did last night, but I won't go to bed til later. For now I am going to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment