Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's new?

I know I haven't been on here in awhile, I have been busy with school work and such. I have managed to have one biology class. Apparently the professor didn't have this class on his contract, yet he was assigned to teach it. All of my classes are interesting, Early Modern France took a few classes to get interesting but we finally got there.

But the way the weather is going, I'm not sure if we will ever have a full week of classes. Monday was a full day, Tuesday the school closed early, Wednesday the school was closed all day and today the school had a delayed opening. So out of the four days that I should have had biology, I have only had it once. Hopefully, things will start picking up.

Last Thursday, I got engaged to Bill. I am so happy and so is he. We have already made a plan. The wedding won't happen til after college and same with starting a family.

My new roommate and I get along great. We have talked more then Lindsay and I ever did.

Yesterday when we woke up and tried to look out the window. That didn't work out so well. The window was covered in ice.


Later that day, Maura hit all of the ice off of the window and now the window is almost clear. There is a little bit of ice still on the window, but it is slowly melting.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Im so happy for you. I am also glad that things are going well with your new roommate!!!

    ReplyDelete