Monday, February 21, 2011

Been Busy

I have tried to come on and write a blog, but I have been so busy lately.

I made the dean's list, I am so excited. I am hoping to make the dean's list again this semester. I am starting to get involved with the Christian Fellowship and the Bible Study at Farnham. I enjoy it and I get to learn new things each week. I am hoping to keep up with this each week.

Bill got a job. He is working for Belltown Motors. So far this is just temporary, but if they think that he is good, they will send him to learn how to use the tow truck and he will have a permanent job. I hope this works out for him.

I have been trying to fill out my FAFSA, it is being difficult. I am stuck at this moment, but I'm so close to the end of it. Hopefully, I can make some sense of it soon.

I will try to write on here a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment