Wednesday, February 9, 2011

School

School has been taking up a lot of my time. I wish I had more time to write on this, but I have so much reading to do. I have been staying on to of it, but it seems like every time I turn around there is more to read.  I love my class though. The only one that is a little difficult is Early Modern France. The professor talks fast and I don't really know what I should be taking notes on. The book is really dense and hard to read. He gives a lot of reading to us. This week I have to read 70 pages out of the book and nine two page articles online.

I finally finished the bracelet that I was working on. I'm not sure how long it will be before it gets stained.

Things at Southern are going good. I wish they would put a little bit of salt on the ice, but they haven't yet. I hope no one falls. The other day they widen the sidewalks, I forgot how wide they are.

I was planning on mot going home every weekend, but so far I have. The first weekend, I went home because Haley was in a play and I wanted to see it. It was really good. Last weekened, I came up for a birthday party and this weekend I am going home because I have a doctors appointment and Bill and I are going to celebrate Valentine's Day early. Next weekend I have off, I don't know if I am going to come up or not, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment