Thursday, February 24, 2011

Job Interview

Tomorrow  I have a job interview for the desk attendent job that I applied for. I hope that I get. I think that if I try my best tomorrow, I will have a chance of getting it.

I finally most of my homework. I just have to read one chapter and start doing my research.

Last night, I went to the bible study again. I like going to them and learning, but last night after it was over it got really awkward. Two of the people started screaming at each other. I'm not exactly sure why, but I guess it was over something that happened a long time ago and one of them won't let it go. I feel bad for Rachel, she got stuck in the elevator with the two of them. But there was nothing that anyone can do about it. Hopefully everything works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment