Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Blues

This weekend started out good. after my job interview, I got picked up and went to dad's work. He dropped me off at home before he went to go pick up the boys, so someone was there when the guys working on the house were there. Bill came over while they were there to keep me company. I was excited to see him. Saturday, I was sick and didnt do much, except for staying in bed. Yesterday, I felt better but still felt a little sick. Before Bill brought me back to school, we went to my house and hung out for a little while. After I got to school, my dad called me to tell me that Uncle Chuck had passed away. I cried for a little while, I didn't know what to think. There wasn't anything that I could do. I didn't sleep well last night. I found out this morning that my dad is going with my Grandmother to California. I hope all goes well for my dad and Grandmother. RIP Uncle Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Victoria, I am so sorry about your Uncle Chuck. I talked to your Mom the day your Dad and Grandmother were flying out to CA. It must be a comfort to your Grandmother to have your father be able to fly out with her. I hope that things get better for you; and Congrads to you on your engagement to Bill. I am thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete