Thursday, March 3, 2011

Overdrive

Lately I have been on overdrive. I have gotten a lot of homework to do. I have to study for one thing or another and write papers for this class or that one. Today I have to meet up with some people in my group about our English paper. There are four of us in a group and we are all writing one paper together. I also have to write a research paper for Early Modern France, which is due the day after my English paper is due.

This weekend, I want to go see the talent show that my sisters are in, but I still have to make some time to study for my exam on Monday. I don't know how I am going to get all of these things done. Hopefully I can. I have been disconnecting my computer from the internet, but that doesn't always work, because I have to figure out some information for my research paper.

I should get going though, I need to finish my paper. I want to get it done before I get picked up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment