Friday, March 4, 2011

Getting somewhere

Yesterday I met up with some of the members of my group to work on our English paper. We got all of our notes and hopefully we will be able to start the paper today. We are meeting up at the library at noon.

I finished my Early Modern France paper with morning. I am so glad that I got that out of the way. This way I can focus on my English paper next week and focus on my studying this weekend. I have to study for my Biology lab exam on Monday. Hopefully I will have enough time to do that and go to the variety show tomorrow night. I can't wait to see my sisters perform. I also finished revising my other English paper, so I can hand that in on Monday also. I just can't wait to get everything done and over with. Hopefully by doing one thing at a time I can get everything done. I don't want to get to stressed over everything and not be able to study or write the papers.

Anyways, on a lighter note, I can't wait to go home this weekend. I really wanted to go home on Sunday night. I'm glad I decided to stay here though. I wouldn't have known about most of these things if I did. This weekend I am going to relax and not worry about anything but studying. I have to get a good grade.

But I have to go now. My group members should be here soon. I need to get everything ready so I can type out our paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment