Thursday, March 31, 2011

Short Week

I feel like I returned to school yesterday, but in all reality I came back four days ago. I have no idea where this week went, but it sure has been busy, filled with homework and class. This is the first time all week besides sleeping that I have been able to relax.

Besides my homework and classes, I did manage to go to the special education department to talk about possibly majoring in that also. I am not sure that I am going to do it, I want to but I am afraid that it will be too much work. I still have a little bit of time to think about it.

Besides it possible being too much work, I am not sure that it will be easy for me too do. I thought that my biology class was going to be easy. We took our first exam today. There were questions on the exam about stuff that we never went over in class. I don't think that I did as good on it as I hoped Iwould because of this. But hopefully tonight will take my mind of this.

I cant wait for it. It's going to be a fun night for a hard week. Patch Adams is coming to Southern. I can't wait to see my parents and Bill too. I hope that this is well worth it. Only a few more hours left.

No comments:

Post a Comment