Monday, April 4, 2011

Life

It has been so busy lately. The days are just passing by. It feels like it was just yesterday that I saw Patch Adams. I loved this show. It was really funny. He should us some heart wrenching videos and told us some funny stories. But of course this didn't happen yesterday. That was just the start of a very short weekend. This past weekend, I spent time with my family and Bill. I enjoyed it, but of course when you enjoy things, they seem to go by quicker.

Before I got dropped off at school, we had to stop at Bill's sister Brandi's house so he could pick stuff up. She and I have gotten along much better now. In the beginning, she and I didn't get along because she was mad at Bill and saying bad things about me. But things have gotten better. I didn't do anything to work on the relationship between us. I am glad that she is putting a foot forward though. We shall see how this goes.

My way back to school was really rough. It really hit me that I won't get to see my dad very often. I cried most of the way back. I miss him so much and love him a lot too. It kills me that he won't be home for Easter. I can't wait to see him again. I just hope that he doesn't miss out on a lot of stuff. I know that he will miss birthdays, but I hope he doesn't miss out on graduations and holidays. What would Father's day be like if he wasn't there? But for now I don't want to think about it. I am just looking forward to seeing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment