Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Surprise

Yesterday just as I was getting ready to go take a shower, I got a knock on my door. I assumed that it was my friend Drea, because I have her bread in my freezer and I told her if she every wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to knock on my door and I would share with her. I opened my door and no one was there. Just as I was going to walk out to see who was there, Bill stepped into my doorway.

Yesterday was our one year anniversary as a couple. I was shocked that they let him up. Usually no one is allowed in the building unless they live here or are signed in as a guest. I figured out that one of the CC's had walked up with him. I was so happy to see him. I was expecting to have to talk to him on the phone. It made me sad that I wasn't going to see him. But this made my day.

He had brought me flowers and took me out to dinner. The flowers are so pretty and I even had a vase down here from the last time he had given me flowers. I had to empty the vase out before I could put my new flowers in the vase, because I had the old dry flowers in the vase still. I put them in a plastic bag so when these flowers dry out, I will be able to stick them all in the vase together.


No comments:

Post a Comment