Monday, April 25, 2011

Disappointments

A little while ago, I walked to Schwartz to do my W-4 for my job in the fall. But when I got there I found out that I have to do one sheet today and then she would have to get it signed and then I would have to go back again after she calls me. But before that, I looked to see what was for lunch today at Connecticut Hall. On the menu was Hungarian Beef Goulash. I got really excited. But when I got there, it looked like pulled pork, nothing like what its supposed to be. I was so disappointed. I didn't even bother to try it.

But the biggest disappointment was yesterday. I wish that my Dad could have been at Easter dinner with us. I got to sit in his seat, but it was really weird. I miss him so much. I can't wait to see him again. I love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment