Thursday, September 30, 2010

HAHAHA

On Thursday, September 16, my boyfriend, Billy and I went to see the college humor. I thought That the two guys that came up first were going to be the show, but as it turns out I was wrong. After their little bit, they introduced someone else, who wasn't as funny as the first too. I was disappointed with that. I thought that he should have been funnier but he wasn't. He gave 50 dollars to the person with the worst tattoo. Me, being in love with my two tattoos didn't go up on stage. There were people with waldo, a cow, a stick figure and some other things. The girl that won had the cow tattoo on her butt. Shortly after his bit. The two guys that were on before came back on and did a trivia show. I watched as people went up, said the right answer and got a price. At one point, someone really wanted to go up on stage, so he just jumped up there while they were looking for someone. I loved the show. It was hilarious. I will definitely be going to it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment