Friday, September 10, 2010

Unstructured vs. Structured

"If the human brain seeks structure, then how do some live unstructured lives?"

What might look unstructured to an outsider, might be structured to the person. What do i mean by this? Someone might keep there room a mess, but they know where everything is. On the other hand people who keep things organized also know where everything is. My room used to be a mess, but I knew where everything was. Then my mom and dad made me clean my room before I left for college. But now that everything has a place, I don't know where everything is.
So people have there own method to how they keep there room, whether its clean, messy or some where in between. Some need the messiness, while others need to be neat and organized. If the room is messy to the point where no one can find anything then it is time to clean the room, but no matter how often a person who needs the messiness cleans their room, it will end up being the way they want it to be.

The images are from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment