Friday, October 1, 2010

Midterm Project

I am doing my midterm project on genius. I am not quite sure where I want to go with it. I was thinking about doing something along the lines with 10,000 hours. I have been thinking about it but have not gotten very far. I am open to suggestions.

I have already thought about possible people to interview. But I am not really sure who I am going to interview yet, because I have not gotten the questions yet.

This project involves a video. I have made one in the past and thought it was lots of fun. I am excited about this aspect of the project. I enjoyed playing around with Windows Movie Maker and now I have a reason to play around with and learn new aspects of the program.

1 comment:

  1. is it really already mid-term time for you??? It seems like you just started college. Glad the time seems to be passing quickly (for me at least!)

    ReplyDelete