Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sibling Night

I am so excited for this weekend. This weekend is homecoming and part of homecoming there is sibling night. My ten year old sister has been wanting to spend the night down here for some time now. But she hasn't been aloud to because of her age. This weekend she is going to come down and spend the night and go to "Bye Bye Birdie" with my grandparents, my boyfriend and myself. I can't wait to spend this weekend of fun and games with her. I hope that we have a blast, but of course there are no guarantees that everything that is supposed to or wanted to happen is going to happen, but we are going to make the best of the weekend.

This is my sister and I having a good time with the webcam on my laptop.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all have a great time! Bye Bye Birdie is one of my favorite shows!!

    ReplyDelete