Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Two Classes...Same Group Of People???

My English and Inquiry class is consisted of the same group of people. I like this. It was easy to make friends and get to know everyone. I made a good friend, her name is Lyndsay. She and I hang out outside of class and do homework or talk about things, such as family. I am going to miss everyone next year. It was fun while it lasted, but all good things have to come to an end. This semester went by so fast. So while I got to know everyone at the same time I did, but that is what happens. I enjoyed the time that we had together and I hope to continue on with some of the friendships. I will have to wait and see how things will go next semester, but I hope I will still have time to hang out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment