Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Babysitting and Gingerbread houses.

Today I went to my aunt's house to watch her little one while she was out. So far we have watched Herbie and run aroud the house doing different things and eating snacks. She keeps walking over in front of the tv and just standing there watching the movie. She loves it and I love watching her do it.

The other day I went to my Grandparents house to make gingerbread houses. I really enjoyed this. My boyfriend came over and helped decorate the cookies too. After I was finished, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and saw Fridays paper. I picked up because I wanted to read it, but on my way out of the bathroom my Grandmother called me over. She asked me if I wanted to go on a mystery car ride on Thursday. I said sure and asked who else was going. They said just me, but later on I found out that they decided to invite my dad. I am excited to see where we are going. They said that I will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment