Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Its been so long

Last Thursday, my Grandparents, my Dad and myself went to Manchester, NH to go to the Hungarian restaurant. My Grandfather, my Dad and I all had the beef goulash and my grandmother had the sauerkraut goulash. It was so delicious. For dessert, we all had something different and shared with each other. I think the one that my Grandmother had was the best.

Afterwards, when everything was bought, my Grandmother and I went across the street to the store across the street. When we were there, we saw many different kinds of ornaments and other things. When we were in there, my Dad sent me a text to ask me how much longer we were going to be. In the process of answering him, the lady that owed the store yelled at me for using my phone. She said that she doesn't allow phones in her store, yet she was on her phone and there was a blackberry right next to the cash register.

Christmas was a blast. We went over to my Aunt's house and we started to play our new wii games. We played Life, Clue, Yahtzee, Mario Brother's 25th anniversary and a few other games. It was a lot of fun.

Yesterday, I went to my parents friends house to help him move stuff out of his office so he can change the carpet in there. Well a lot of the big stuff which was left was moved by Billy and him, so I felt that I was in the way, so I went downstairs to play with their new puppy. It was a blast.

And today, I am babysitting my Aunt's four kids again. I love to babysit them. We are going to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment