Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Study...Study........Study???????

I went to my wellness final yesterday and I think I did good. This final was just like everyother test I have taken. After that final yesterday I came back and did my video, which I was so happy to finish and finally post it up on the blog. And now I am studying for two exams tomorrow, theatre and geography. I don't think I am going to have a problem in geography, but studying for theatre is possing to be a problem. I can't seem to focus on the material. It doesn't interest me. I keep trying to get through it, but it seems like it is taking me forever to read through a few pages. I hope that it will get easier soon. I still want to have some time to pack up some of my stuff tonight, so I don't have to rush after my exams tomorrow.

I can't wait to leave for the break. I want to spend time with my family and my boyfriend. I hope to have some kind of fun everyday. I already have a busy saturday.

Well I should get off and start studying again. Hopefully, it will get easier to study at some point, but the music and the phone calls from the roommate aren't helping me any. I just can't seem to get away from the distractions. Oh well, I guess I am going to have to force myself to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment