Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Think, think, think" ~Winnie The Pooh

Inquiry is a class where I have to think. Most of my classes this semester are really laid back. My wellness class, I basically just sit and listen and then before that test he goes over the study guide (which has the exact questions and answers on the test). In theatre and geography, I take notes and study those to get an A. English I have to think a little, but not nearly as much as I do in Inquiry. My professor asks us questions that really make us think to the point where the whole room in silent. With this class, I always have something to think about in class and for homework, but I also think about the things talked about in class out of class and even with my boyfriend. He and I have gotten some pretty good conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment