Monday, November 15, 2010

Delicious Food

Food at thanksgiving is so delicious. I love the turkey, the mashed potatoes, corn, pumpkin pie and all the other desserts that come along with Thanksgiving dinner. I was looking for recipes for pumpkin pie (I have been wanting to make one for a while), and I came across a website that has a few recipes. They all seem so good and I want to try some of them. The no bake turkey cookies seem like a fun treat to have after a Thanksgiving dinner. I would love to try some of these out and refresh my cooking skills. I haven't cooked since before I came to school, unless I was cooking pasta or the microwave.

I took a cooking class in high school. I loved it and it was so much fun. After we made it, we would eat it and give some of the leftovers to the teacher of our choice (that was my favorite part). I always liked to see what others outside of the class thought about the food that we worked so hard on. It always felt good when the teacher said that it was delicious.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner, not only for the food but also to see my family.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Thanksgiving too! This year, my family is all coming to my house, so its going to be my Mom and me are going to be going crazy in the kitchen but its so fun! I love cooking =)

    ReplyDelete