Thursday, May 19, 2011

Freshmen Year Where Did You Go?

Even though I am still a freshmen because I don't have enough credits to be cconsidered a sophomore. I still consider myself a sophomore. I did my best this year and made many new friends. My new best friend, Lyndsay Lockhart and I will be rooming together next semester. I hugged her good bye yesterday, but I might see her at the concert this summer.

I had so much fun this year. Between my friends and the things that the school had planned, I was always doing something if I wasn't studying. My dorm room is starting to look empty now that we have started to move everything out. But this year was filled with new memories, and I hope to make more next year.

But for now I have to finish packing and I need to relax now that I don't have any more exams to study for. Some were easy and some were hard. But its all done (until next year). Can't wait to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment