Tuesday, May 3, 2011

School

The semester is almost done. I can't believe it. I get out on the nineteenth of May. I am already starting to have to study and I have a final next week. This week is also gonna be a busy one. My group and I have a paper due tomorrow and I have a quiz to study for. I have plenty of other things to do but I can't think of any.

I went to the bookstore earlier and sold three of my books for $11.50. I hope to be able to sell some of my other books too. I am going to hold on to some of them seeing as they can help me next year also.

But for now, I need to get my paragraph done and emailed. It shouldn't take me too long to get it done but I keep procrasintating. Oh, well. Its time to get working.

1 comment:

  1. Nana would tell you, "Procrastination is the assassination of motivation"
    I heard that a lot from her. It must be a hereditary trait. ;)

    ReplyDelete