Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Long Time Without Writing

I know I haven't written on here in a long time, but I have been busy. My dad came home for Memorial Day Weekend. I was really nice to see him but he won't be back until July, just in time for the big family vacation. (I can't wait). But anyways that weekend, the whole family went to my Grandparent's house for dinner to celebrate Memorial Day. It was so much fun, except for the fact that I hurt my ankle the day before, while swimming in the Salmon River. But lately I have been hanging out with Bill during the day (there isn't much to do at my house during the day with everyone at school). I am thinking about doing something different tomorrow. I'm going to go on my walk and probably stop at my Grandparent's house, if it isn't too hot. I will see in the morning.

But for now my mom is in the kitchen and I feel like going to talk with her. It's been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment