Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Head Is Gonna Roll off of my Neck

That is no exaggeration. I have gotten up early today, in order to help out with wood, but my Mom is not feeling well, so I have ended up doing a lot of other things; the dishes, the laundry and the pumpkin so far. I had help cutting these pumpkins and cleaning them out, but no help with cutting them, taking the skin off and pureeing them. I have to finish the rest of the dishes and make the boys lunch along with the request of making two pumpkin pies and pumpkin bread. I have a lot to do for Mom and then I still have the stuff I have to do for myself, which includes tie-dyeing the shirts and finishing my room. Hopefully I can get all of this done before the sun goes down.

2 comments:

  1. Your hat looks great on you !!! Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nana! I love that hat. I still wear it.

    Love, Victoria

    ReplyDelete