Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bitter Sweet

For over a year now, I have had to get my wisdom teeth taken care of. But with the old insurance, it was going to cost me more then an arm and a leg. But this new insurance will cover the whole thing. So last week I went to the office to meet with the oral surgeon and get his opinion. But he was out so I meet with the dentist that owns the practice. After an x-ray and a quick look he quickly agreed that they needed to come out.

After the appointment was over, I had to choose a date. I really want them out as soon as possible seeing as they bother me from time to time. So I told they lady as soon as possible and she said that she had an opening on Monday. Well Monday was just a little too soon. I have classes that I really can't miss. So I decided against it and said that I have classes until the 16th of December, so anything after that would be great. She said that she has an appointment open on the 21st. I jumped on it. I know that I probably could wait until after Christmas but I just want to take them out soon. So my Christmas this year will be bitter sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment