Thursday, November 17, 2011

At the Library

I go to the library at my school everyday that I am here. I have been meaning to take a look at the movies to  see if any of the new ones spark my interest, but every time I remembered that I wanted to do it, I had already left the campus. So this morning I told myself that I was going to look at the shelf. After walking in and out of the library three times already, I remembered to look on my way to the computer lab. I was going to just look at the shelfs first but I decided I might as well look at the new ones before everyone else does. As I was looking through them, there was a name on two of the movies and I decided that I was going to read the back. They both seem very interesting and by a Hungarian director. I am hoping to watch them this weekend.

Like any good borrower, I went to go check out the DVDs. I gave the person my card, he scanned and started to give it back and just as I went to grab it, he said hold on. So at this point I was thinking do I owe money? I thought I brought the other books back in time. He said that I have two accounts linked to the same ID number. I have no idea why I would have two and he doesn't either. But I guess that I can take out twice the limit of books now.

No comments:

Post a Comment