Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Adventures with Email

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.  ~Linda Sunshine"

Recently, one of my cousins has gotten an email account. Yesterday when I was checking my email her older sister had emailed me, after I responded she decided that that we should chat instead of email back and forth. It was going good until her younger sister decided to join in to. That was alright until I started to ask one of them questions and after they answered the other one would say I already knew that, but of course I was the one asking the questions because I didn't know or I would ask about something that they like to do and if they are still doing it and of course they still are and say that they are getting good at it and still taking lessons. Her sister, on the other hand would disagree and say your not taking lessons...what ever I don't care about the piano. This reminded me of the sisterly love that every set of sisters share. Too bad I wasn't doing it with my sisters.

Who knows what other adventures I will have with these two through chatting online.

No comments:

Post a Comment