Saturday, September 10, 2011

Homework

According to the school for every hour in class you should be doing two hours of work our of class. I have 16 credit hours. So that means I should be doing 32 hours of homework outside of the class room. Well that doesn't leave much time for me to relax. There are 168 hours a week, 32 of those hours are homework and 16 are for class that leaves me with 120 hours. I sleep 7 hours a night, which is 49 hours a week. This leaves me with 71 hours a week. But I also have to eat, make a lunch, ride to school and personal hygiene. Lets say it take 20 minutes for breakfast, 30 minutes for lunch and 45 for dinner every day. That's an hour and 35 minutes a day.  Let's also say that I spend about 25 minutes at night showering and brushing my teeth. It take me about an hour to get ready in the morning and an hour driving time during the day. This leaves me with 68 hours a week. But I also have to work and walk to all of my classes. I work 7 hours a week and about three hours a week walking to class and work. All of this leaves me with 64 hours a week, which is about 9 hours day to socialize and have time to relax each day.

Even though it says I have 9 hours a day. It sure doesn't feel like it. I feel like my head is always in a book. Hopefully these nine hours will find me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment