Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My New Job

This week I have been trying to catch up on my reading and read what is supposed to be done for Monday, so reading is my new job. This weekend I was invited to go to Maine to watch a soccer game. I really want to go but I don't want to have to do my homework and I don't want to save it for later. I know I would never ever get to it.

I wanted to finish reading chapter 2 and read 3, 4 and 9 in my psychology book and finish chapter 2 and read 4 in my communication disorders and sciences book, along with reading more stories for my english class. So far I have read chapters 2, 3 and 4 in my psychology book, chapter 2 and half of 4 in my communications book and most of the stories. I am on a role. I hope to complete these tomorrow while I wait around for my classes. Looks like there will be no reading for me this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment