Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sorry

I have this great intention to come and write on my blog everyday, but school work and things I have planned to do at home don't always allow me to come and write. This week, for example, I have two quizzes and three tests. I have been trying to get on here and write about something that happens but there just doesn't seem to be time. I will try to get on here at least once a week. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it.

But anyways here is what I really wanted to write on here. I love it when people stare. On my way to the library this morning, I was walking through one of the academic buildings and there was a group of people sitting in the hallway. One of these people was a male wearing an FDNY job shirt. As I started to walk through the group, he looked up and was staring at me, probably because I am wearing my HNFD sweatshirt, but who knows. It was just so obvisous, it was actually funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment