Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day

Today I start my job on campus. I can't imagine what it is actually going to be like once I am actually sitting at the desk. I honestly can't wait to start, now that the training is over. I thought that was never going to end. Yesterday was the last training session. When I looked at the calendar it said it was going to be three hours. I thought to myself great this is just what I need to sit in a lecture for three hours. I went in and sat down only to hear that this session was going to be fun. I have heard this many times before and more time then not the session isn't fun at all. But this one was. There were activities and other things for us to partake in. I wish it could have been longer, we had to finish really fast. But now that I have learned everything, I can do my job to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment