Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 Things

If I had to choose 5 things to describe me, one of them would be that when I set my mind to do something I can get it done. I started to make a movie to play at the apreciation dinner for the fire department in April. I started it in February 2010. I wanted to give up a few times because I didnt know how to use the program, but i pushed myself to finish it.

What is a hero?
This is the finished video.

Another thing that would describe me is family orienated. My family means the world to me. When I'm away I try to talk to them when ever I can. I come from a big family, which consists of one boy and four girls.

This is part of my huge family.


This is my brother, my three sisters and myself.

I am also a very good listener. With so many people in one house there is a lot of arguments. I like to listen to both sides and help them solve their problems.

This picture was taken just after a little tiff between the two of them.

I am loving. Besides my family and friends I love animals. I have one dog, many fish, chickens and ducks. My favorite animal that I have ever had would have to be my cat. I had her for 15 years. I miss her so much.

This was my cat Charcoal.

I am very friendly. I love to make new friends, but I often feel reserved when it comes to making friends. I can be very shy. But without my friends, my life wouldn't be complete.


This is me and one of my best friends. Without her I don't know what I would do.

1 comment:

  1. Great start for your blog! I look forward to reading it as your first year of college progresses. Love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete