Friday, August 31, 2012

School

School has started once again for me. Although I like to learn things I am ready for a much needy long break from school. I know your probably thinking that I just had the whole summer off, why could I possibly want more time off of school? Well heres the thing. I no longer know what I want to do with my life, so I have no idea what I should study at college and I have just started my sixteenth year of consectutive schooling. I know that learning is fun and that I need to do it now instead of taking the "year" off, which for most people the "year" off turns into many years off, but I just need a break. Everything just seems to be flying by, can't just one fun thing seem like it takes forever to get through?

But anyways, I am hoping to be able to find someone on campus who will be able to help me help myself figure out what field I want to get into. But for right now I am basically just going to my classes and taking it one day at a time. I can't do anything else for right now because of stress. Hopefully, my stress management class will teach me new and good techniques to manage my stress and help me lead a better stress "free" life.

No comments:

Post a Comment